Here are the general guidelines for awarding the grant:
- Recipients must be first-time IFDS participants.
- The grant can be awarded in one of the following ways:
- (1) x $2,000 grant to one participant OR
- (2) x $1,000 grants to two participants OR
- (4) x $500 grants to four participants
Please note that only $1000 of the benefit can be used towards a 7-day seminar.
The two seminars that are still eligible for this grant are:
The Intersection of Language Learning & Intercultural Learning Argentina Jan. 4-10, 2016
Consuming Istanbul: Politics of Space and Spectacle Turkey, Jan. 5-14, 2016
Faculty, please contact the Center for International Studies if you are interested in applying for this grant. Enrollment for winter seminars closes Tuesday, November 17, 2015.