The Wilson Program inspires and prepares students as innovators and leaders.
With a recently revised mission statement, the committee is in the process of reviewing and expanding programming. Programming has included events such as:
- TEDxGrinnell and Pioneer Weekend;
- support for courses related to the mission;
- and funding for student internships, externships, and other related travel.
The Wilson Program Committee is composed of students, staff and faculty. It assists in envisioning and implementing relevant programming, evaluating funding proposals, providing linkages to academic and co-‐curricular programs, and generally promoting the program. Student members will be expected to attend semimonthly meetings and contribute significantly to at least one major event per year.
The Wilson Program is seeking new student members to serve on this program committee.
To apply, please submit a statement to Robert Ludwig firstname.lastname@example.org by 7am on Monday, May 2. This statement should discuss:
- your interest, activities and coursework in innovation and leadership;
- your reflections on Wilson Program courses or activities you have participated in;
- your ideas for Wilson-‐sponsored programming you would like to see in the future.
- Please, also include your major (if declared) and your class year.